Saturday, June 23, 2007

Preview stuff is here!




It finally arrived! The SU stuff that I ordered out of the preview catty. It is so great. I like the new In Colours more than I thought I would. Things are always better in person than in a picture. I ordered the pick a petal, baroque motif, hugs and wishes and holidays and wishes stamps. I ordered the multipack of the new in colour papers, the soft sky patterned paper, ink, and the pomegranite and blue bayou inks. Now I wish I had the river rock ink pad too. I like it much more now that I have seen the paper in person. The new circle rhinestone brads are awesome too! I have made a few cards (pictured in background). Now I just have to get my hands on the new SU Catalog. I can't wait to see all the new sets in it.

I love the large flourish in the baroque motif set. It is really pretty for backgrounds on my scrapbook pages. It will be very pretty embossed too. I wasn't too sure about the pick a petal set, but I have seen a few ideas and have made a few cards of my own.

No comments: