Saturday, April 21, 2007

10 already!

Yesterday my "baby" turned 10 years old! I can't believe how fast time really passes by. I can still recall everything from when I had her 10 years ago. How amazing she has turned out! I am anxious to see how she will grow into a teenager and later an adult, but I definitely don't want it to happen too fast! She is at a perfect age now, well most of the time anyways. She is very independent and strong and beautiful. Even over the last few months she seems to have grown up alot. Soon she will be taller than me, I am sure, and she will look down at me. There will be an adjustment for me when that day comes! Later today we are celebrating her 10th birthday with her friends at her luau party. She has her grass skirt and flower lei all ready to go. She has a lei for each guest that will come to the party. I am enjoying the lovely 19C weather we are having this weekend and it is the perfect time to reflect and be thankful for my wonderful Tiandra.

No comments: