Monday, April 9, 2007

Cards, cards, cards

My mom came to visit me for Easter weekend and we had a great time. We made plenty of cards together. We both enjoy making cards and other paper crafts. I love the Stampin' Up spring flowers and spring showers patterned papers. They are really beautiful. We made 25 cards using those two papers and no two were the same. We also used alot of the prima flowers on them. These little flowers are so beautiful and coordinate so well with these papers. We also did some shopping (well, lots) during the weekend. We hit our local scrapbook store - Anything Goes, where we had to buy more of these wonderful prima flowers. Since I celebrated my 35th birthday last week, my Mom took me out for lunch and then we hit the mall for a whirlwind afternoon of shopping.

No comments: